It’s March, finally! Things are starting to look up weather-wise. Yes, there is still tons of rain in our future, but at least I know it’s going toward a good cause—green grass and pretty flowers. There are some exciting holidays coming up, like St. Patrick’s Day and Easter—plus, Spring coming up is reason enough to celebrate! As a kid, I always looked forward to March Break to get to do some craft projects with my mom in our basement art studio. It was so great to have the space in our basement to get messy and have fun creating cheery craftsy projects.
If you’re as excited as I am about March, Spring and all those great holidays coming up, check out these links for tons of great themed crafts:
- The Frugalette - Milk Jug Bird Feeder
- Dealin’ and Dishin’ – Easter Egg Baskets
- Dealin’ and Dishin’ – Easter Centerpiece Craft
- Long Wait for Isabella –
- Just Married with Coupons – Milk Jug Easter Bunny Basket
- Suburbia Unwrapped – Easy Easter Crafts Candles