- Travel-Sized Toiletries—like shampoo,
- Extra Flip-Flops or Slippers—for wearing around the house or after the pool, beach or a shower
- Snacks—things like crackers and fruit for late-night snacks
- A Stack of Fluffy Towels—including one suitable for the beach
- A Clock with an iPod Dock—preferably. . .they may want to listen to some music or relax in their room for a while without disturbing everyone else
- Magazines—different types, especially travel ones
- Scented Soy Candles—even having an unlit candle in a room provides a nice scent. Choose something relaxing.
- An Extra Blanket—for cool evenings
- A Garbage Bin—It can be embarrassing to have to ask where one is or to traipse your rubbish all over the house just to throw it away.
- Cables and Cords—for plugging in a laptop or iPod
Bin for dirty towels, from See Jane Work
I’d love to know your thoughts—what else would you include in a guest room?