I associate back-to-school time with lockers, textbooks and combination locks. I’m re-living my school day memories with the Master Lock Digital Combination Lock I received.
I don’t know about you, but every time I went back to school after winter or spring break, I had the hardest time trying to remember my locker password. I’d stand at my locker, with my hand on the lock trying to see if I could remember the direction and maybe the full combination would come to me. Apparently, it’s quite common, since 1 in 4 Americans say their child cannot remember the combination to their locks at school. What I would have given back then to have the Master Lock dialSpeed Digital Combination Lock—which allows you to create your own custom combination, which you can store in the Vault.
Getting prepared for back to school means making sure all electronic devices needed for studying are up to snuff—new laptops and new cell phones are common purchases. It would be really terrible to have those new products stolen from a locker. It would be a good idea to have a sturdy, secure lock to keep valuables safe.
Here are just a few ways that you can protect your valuables with a dialSpeed Digital Combination Lock:
- Set your own combination of up, down, left, right combinations to easily remember how to get in to your locker
- Create up to 3 guest combinations, which can easily be changed, when you need someone to retrieve something from your locker
- The included Master Lock Vault is a great way to store the backup master code
If you don’t have enough electronics to protect, win some! Check out the Master Lock interactive online game on the Master Lock Facebook page or at www.MasterCampusChallenge.com from July 15th – September 8th, and enter to win gift cards, video games, electronics and Master Lock products. There are new games each week, as well as instant prizes. Additionally, those of you who are Instagram fans— use hashtag #MasterCampusChallenge on your pictures showing how you master any security challenge to earn points to win the grand prize and a DSLR camera.
If that weren’t enough, you’ll have more chances to win prizes. . .during the Master Lock twitter party:
Master Lock Back-to-School Twitter Party
When: Tuesday, August 6th from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. ET
Where: #MasterBacktoSchool on Twitter
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the following incredible prize pack: (total ARV: $626)
- iPad 2 16GB (ARV: $399)
- Homework Station Prize Pack
Ten (10) winners will receive the following Homework Station Prizes (10): $227/each
- EXPO Black Framed Combo Dry Erase Board (ARV: $24.99)
- Black Wood Desk Organizer (ARV: $40.00)
- Clear Filing Bins (ARV: $21.99)
- Green Dot Lap Desk (ARV: $17.99)
- Dry Erase Marker Set (ARV: $9.99)
- Colored Pencils (64 ct.) (ARV: $9.99)
- Washable Markers (64 ct.) (ARV: $13.99)
- Colorful Hanging File Folders (ARV: $12.39)
- $20 Visa Gift Card
- 1500eDBX dialSpeed digital combination lock
- Master Lock backpack
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada residents age 18 or older. No P.O. boxes, please.
As you’re getting in to your back to school adventures, be sure to check out the Master Lock dialSpeed Digital Combination Lock, which I received in order to be able to share all this great information with you.