I could have cereal for breakfast every morning and not feel bored. There are so many varieties of Nature’s Path cereal to keep me interested. Not only are there plenty of options to eat cereal and granola straight out of the box, but Nature’s Path provides tons of recipes on their website. Cake with corn flakes? Yes, it’s possible—and it looks delicious!
I love that this is a no-bake recipe! Check it out:
Berry Crumble Icebox Cake
- Line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Add almonds to food processor; pulse until finely ground.
- Add cornflakes and pulse until ground. Add brown sugar and melted butter.
- Pulse to combine. Press 2 cups mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Place in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes or until firm. Reserve remaining half for topping.
- Meanwhile, with electric beaters beat cream cheese with yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread half cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle with strawberries, top with remaining cream cheese mixture and smooth top. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cereal mixture.
- Press lightly until adhered.
Learning more about how the Stephens family founded Nature’s Path 30 years ago, out of the back of their vegetarian restaurant made me even more of a proud supporter. It’s a huge bonus that all this happened in the Vancouver area, meaning (for me) they’re a local company!