Candy Buffets & Dessert Bars, Candy Catering, Candy Art, Candy Creations & More. We create magical candy displays according to events themes or color schemes which serve multiple purposes. Decor, Favors & Gifts, Desserts & Treat Bars etc..
We also make candy creations like building an 8 ft replica of The Jersey Shore, all made out of candy with a revolving Ferris wheel. Candy can be budget friendly or as over the top as you’d like it to be. Create a super cute Princess themed Candy Buffet for a birthday party or an over the top, branded Candy Station for a Film Premier!
Some at Home Tips For Creating A Candy Buffet for your next event:
* Pick a theme or color scheme that will serve as direction when picking out props, candy colors and treats
* Locate a space that is visible to your guests which will allow your candy buffet be be a beautiful decorative addition to your event. A Foyer, Existing Bar, or on a Patio
* Select interesting vessels and containers for your candy. They don’t have to be the same, mix them up but make sure they all flow together. Vintage shops & Thrift Stores are great for finding interesting pieces.
* Select your candy by color and you may want to include some custom treats which are made in your color scheme or theme from a local bakery.
*Don’t forget scoops & tongs- Always keep it clean,
* Provide your guests with goody bags or boxes to grab some treats as a to-go favor!
Personalization is everything! Every event should feel unique and special and your candy buffet or dessert bar is a fantastic way to do this. Personalized decals can be made for containers or bags, sign, labels, ribbons, bows and glitzy touches like rhinestones are always a huge hit with brides. Oh! and our cotton candy trees, those are always LOVED by the brides. Cotton Candy On a Beautiful Manzanita tree with crystals or candy necklaces hanging off the branches. It’s also nice to display a cute message, banner or sign that plays off of the candy. At weddings lots of our couples like the saying, ” Hugs and Kisses from the New Mr & Mrs” we’ll add cute Hershey Kiss graphics and tie this into the theme. We’ve also had fun with Chocolate fountains and dyeing chocolate to match the events theme. We recently did a Pink Chocolate Fountain that was a gorgeous compliment to the event and a hit beyond words! What girl wouldn’t love a PINK Chocolate Fountain!
About Author –
Jackie Sorkin (owner of Custom Candy Buffet Bars), has produced HUGE candy buffet bars for the past two OWN Network parties in Pasadena as well as high level events including: Nike and American Idol to name a few might be a fit. Jackie has become the leader in custom candy buffet bars.
Here is the link to her Custom Candy Buffet Bars website for more information.
Denise G says
Great Post! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing it! I think it is lovely as well.
Thanks for the lovely post guys! Have the most Candytastic Monday Eva!!!
XoXo- Candy Girl
You need to take part in a contest for one of the best blogs online.
I’m going to highly recommend this web site!