Just a few more days until Christmas – and the same amount of days until I leave on a train to Seattle to start my almost 3 week vacation to Central America! Since Greg’s family are the only ones we buy/wrap gifts for and we are all heading down to Honduras for a family vacation instead of exchanging gifts, this year – we don’t have any wrapping or anything to do!
I have put together a list of links and ideas to help you out anyway!
- knows a thing or two about wrapping gift efficiently, while creating a beautiful presentation. She shares her tips on how to create a wrapping station, too.
- for throwing a party – this can also be applied to new years eve parties!
- Have a holiday wreath on your door? You might be interested in discussing the history of wreaths.
- I love of top holiday movies from Everything Mom’s blog. What are your favourite Christmas movies?
- Haven’t had a chance to add some holiday flair to your home? There is still time to do so – just click here to find out how easy it can be!