Perfect Gift For the Eco-Conscious Dad-to-be.
Uncommon Goods has all sorts of great gifts for men—click here to take a look at the selection!
The Recycled Dad-to-be Set, valued at $98, includes:
- a 100% post-consumer plastic bottles Diaper Dude bag
- a Rayon from Bamboo Produced Locally babysuit
- The Baby Owner’s Manual with operating instructions, trouble-shooting tips and advice on first-year maintenance.
The Diaper Dude bag looks like an ordinary messenger bag, but inside, it is so much more! The above photo shows you the back – nicely padded, and made of durable fabric. The material is wipe-able and a nice colour, perfect for the dad or man in your life. What I love about this bag is that it can continue to be useful even after the child is no longer a baby. It can easily accommodate a laptop, iPad and other devices, along with essentials for keeping babies and children happy on the go. Toys, bottles and wipes can easily fit inside this bag.
– One large section for baby with 2 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets
– Additional padded compartment for dad with mesh pockets
– Three large, exterior pockets with Velcro closure
– Elastic, insulated bottle pocket
– Padded changing pad
– Dad checklist screened on magnetic flap
– Breathable mesh padding for extra comfort with two large exterior pockets
– Two clips for stroller strap
– Interior key clip
– Adjustable, padded strap with removable cell phone pocket
The above is the fold-out changing mat which is nicely padded. There are several good-sized pockets and mesh holders in this bag which can be used for a variety of purposes for both baby and dad. I love this printed list of things that need to be taken, perfect for the forgetful or inexperienced new dad:
Here is a close-up of the book:
Isn’t this just what a dad-to-be needs? Seriously, this book has some great tips and advice! I plan on giving this set to my cousin who is a new dad! I think he’d have great use for the manual, especially.
Want to purchase the Recycled Dad-to-Be Set? Check out UncommonGoods for the above set and be sure to take a look at this page for gifts for men to find other unique Father’s Day gifts. Connect with Uncommon Goods via Twitter and Facebook for great gift ideas, specials and new product updates!
I was sent the Recycled Dad-to-be set for review but was not compensated in any other way