For the busy dad who may have a home office, the VTech 2 Handset LS6475-3 Cordless Phone with Cordless Handset and Answering System would make a great gift. I plan on calling my dad for father’s day, and would love to know that he had a quality phone to speak to me on.
As you can see, the main phone unit has one handset, the answering system and a cordless headset—which comes as shown or can be used with a headset so that you don’t have to use the earpiece. There is also another cordless handset in the package. I like that one can use the cordless handsets as walkie-talkies so that people don’t need to shout to each other in the house anymore.
Features of the LS6475-3:
- Backlit keypad and display
- Expandable up to 12 devices (2 devices can be cordless headsets) with only one phone jack
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Digital answering system
- Remote access
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator**
- Up to 14 minutes of digital recording time
- Call Screening
- Call Intercept
- Message Retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- Last 10 number redial
- Any Key Answer
- Volume Control
- Trilingual prompts allow you to choose between English, Spanish or French.
There are so many other cordless phone sets from VTech that I’d like to try, like the , which allow those without landlines to use their cell phones via the cordless handsets. My dad recently got a cell phone and it is the only way to reach him, but I know that when he’s at home he may not be able to pick up in time (because his phone might be in a different room).
The LS6475-3 Cordless Phone Set is valued at $99, and can be found at many electronic stores, such as Amazon.com.
I received the above mentioned product in order to conduct my honest review. I was not compensated in any other way.