Want to get more organized in your office, kitchen, and the rest of your home? Have a messy tool shed or garage? The DYMO LabelManager 160 can help you with your organization.
The label maker prints sticky labels to attach to file folders, bottles of nails, boxes, food containers, electronic items (great for when you’re taking charging cables and chargers on a trip or to work/school), and so much more!
This blog post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click on the links and make a purchase, I may receive a small amount of money. All opinions are 100% my own.
I get the most use out of my DYMO LabelManager 160 in the kitchen, where I label spice jars, dry goods, and food containers. I have also been using the label maker a lot in the office for organizing files, and keeping track of important information.
- Easy typing on the computer-style (QWERTY) keyboard
- Quick formatting with one-touch fast-format keys for text size, bold, italic, underline/box and vertical text
- Previewing layouts and effects prior to printing on the large LCD display – saving potential labels from a wasteful misprint
- Compatibility with DYMO D1 labels in ¼”, 3/8” and ½” widths – for any office application
- 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes, 228 symbols and clip art images
- Portability, as it’s powered by 6 AAA alkaline batteries
- Electronic label printer
- Quick start Guide
- LabelManager™ 160 Label Printer
- D1 Starter Label Cassette, Black on White 1/2″ x 10′
- Quick Start Guide
Wondering how to use DYMO Labelmanager 160?
- Order or pick up the DYMO® LabelManager™ 160 label maker.
- Get your label maker ready with the included tape and put in 6 AAA batteries.
- Turn on machine and select the font size, clipart images, and text you’d like for your labels.
- Print labels and use the cutter on the right side of the machine to cut the label tape.
Tip: To extend the battery life, the unit’s auto power-off function turns the label maker off when not in use.
I’ve been using my DYMO® LabelManager™ 160P label maker to prepare my kitchen for fall. There are many other uses for the DYMO® LabelManager™ 160P label maker.
If you’re looking for a heavier duty label writer, try the DYMO® LabelWriter™ 450 bundle. It completes all of your labeling projects and it’s super-fast and easy to use. Not only does it print 71 four-line address labels per minute, it also prints postage too! You can customize and print addresses, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more straight from your PC or Mac.