Looking for something to serve at parties this summer? This sweet and fruity frozen lychee drink recipe is alcohol-free, delicious and perfect for kids and adults alike.
What is lychee?
Lychee is a fruit that grows on trees in China and South East Asia. The flesh of the fruit is soft and sweet. You can buy lychee from many Asian grocery stores, either fresh or canned lychee fruit. For a really quick and delicious drink, I choose to use canned lychee.
A frozen lychee drink is perfect for a tropical themed summer party, a small dinner party or just for yourself on a warm summer’s evening.
This is probably the easiest recipe you’ve ever seen! It’ll be perfect for keeping the drinks flowing during your party.
Frozen Lychee Drink Recipe
- 1 can chilled lychee
- 5 cubes of ice
- Step 1: Pour all juice from can of lychee in to a blender
- Step 2: Add 5 cubes of ice
- Step 3: Add lychee, apart from 5 to 8, to blender
- Step 4: Pulse on Crush Ice setting and then liquify
- Step 5: Pour mixed drink in to glasses
- Step 6: Add remaining whole lychee to glasses
That’s it! Do you think you’ll try this fruity, fun lychee drink recipe? It’s so refreshing anytime of year, and is a sweet treat, too.
Wouldn’t that drink look great with a little tropical drink umbrella in it?