The Roku Streaming Stick + may well become your new favourite
- travel essential
- gift idea
- entertainment must-have
When I was sent the Roku Streaming Stick + I was surprised by how small the powerful little stick was! Could this one stick —not much bigger than an average USB stick— really provide me with so much entertainment?
Some of my favourite things about the Roku Streaming Stick +
- The remote is light and easy to use. I love that I can turn on/off my TV and adjust the volume, all from one remote!
- The Streaming Stick + and remote are portable and easy to pack – great for vacations!
- You can use your mobile phone to choose what to watch!
What’s included in the box
The Roku Streaming Stick + has everything you need to get started:
- Roku Streaming Stick +
- Voice remote with TV power and volume buttons
- Two AAA batteries
- USB power cable with advanced wireless receiver
- Power adaptor
It’s so easy to setup the Roku Streaming Stick +
- Plug in the to your HDMI slot in your TV:
2. Connect to the internet. Follow the prompts on the screen to connect to your local Wi-Fi. The Roku Streaming Stick + is ultra-portable, so you can take it with you when you travel or hang out at your friend or family member’s house.
3. The fun part! Start streaming:
My favourite Roku streaming channels
Yes, you can stream Netflix through your TV – but that is just one of dozens of channels you can watch on your Roku Streaming Stick +. With over 150,000 movies and TV episodes to check out, you won’t be starved for choice!
I also really like:
- NFB One (National Film Board movies)
- Google Play Movies and TV (for renting movies)
I have been using the streaming stick + every night, but I can’t wait to travel again soon, so that I can test out how easy it is to set-up on the go!
You can get Roku products at your local electronics store or on the Roku website.