An easy way to stream free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more.
With thousands of free movies and TV episodes, you won’t necessarily have to sign up for paid accounts if you don’t want to. But, the Roku Express does give you access to all the streaming services you have accounts with.
A few of my favourite channels to stream on the Roku Express
- Google Play
- Acorn TV
Some of my favourite things about the Roku Express
- The remote is light and easy to use. I love that I can turn on/off my TV and adjust the volume, all from one remote!
- The HDMI cable is included
- There is a search menu where you can find your favourite TV show or movie and see which app has it for free or cheap.
- You can use an app on your mobile phone to choose what to watch!
What’s included in the box
The Roku has everything you need to get started:
- Roku Streaming Stick +
- Voice remote with TV power and volume buttons
- Two AAA batteries
- USB power cable with advanced wireless receiver
- Power adaptor
It’s so easy to set up the Roku Express
- Plug in the to your HDMI slot in your TV
- Connect to the internet. Follow the prompts on the screen to connect to your local Wi-Fi. The Roku Streaming Stick + is ultra-portable, so you can take it with you when you travel or hang out at your friend or family member’s house.
- The fun part – start streaming!
Take a look at the different models of the Roku streaming players to choose which one will work best for your needs. You can get Roku products at your local electronics store or on the Roku website.
If you’re interested in trying out a Roku streaming player for yourself – enter to win a Roku Express Streaming Player below:a Rafflecopter giveaway