The (intermittent) sunny skies, along with changes in my living arrangements, have motivated me to do a massive spring cleaning in my apartment. It feels so great to freshen up my space after the long, dark fall/winter. I’ve taken care of quite a few things already, but I still have several (more time-consuming) things on my spring cleaning list.
What I’ve done so far:
- put up curtains in my dining room and bedroom
- organized my bookshelves
- set-up my photo booth and lights
- hung pictures on my walls
- organized my linen closet
- washed sofa cover, bed spread and duvet
- cleaned all window sills and radiators
Still on my spring cleaning list:
- paint the tops of the two tables I’m using as desks
- put up curtains in my living room
- organize and clean my spice drawer
- organize my art and craft supplies
- steam-clean bathroom and kitchen floors
What’s on your to-do list this week?
Do you have a standard spring cleaning list that you use each year?
I’m linking up with Tales from the Nursery and I Need a Playdate this week. Check out Darcy’s post for other prompts, if you’d like to join in.