The Eureka Hand-Held Vacuum is one of the best vacuums I’ve owned—and is certainly the best, most powerful handheld vacuum I’ve used.
A larger vacuum is handy for the floor, or for full-room cleaning, but something small and easily portable like the Eureka Hand-Held Vacuum is great for all those other jobs. The suction on this vacuum is great—really strong, so you can pick up all the large and small bits that make their way to the floor, upholstery and car seats. I find those vacuums at gas stations really awkward to use, but the cord on this hand-held vacuum is really long and the device itself isn’t too heavy to move around to pick up just about anything.photo from Amazon
This vacuum doesn’t require bags—it is completely bag-free. There is a washable filter ‘cup’ for fine particles, which can easily be removed from the vacuum. I like that this vacuum’s cord wraps around the back of it. I always wish that more products had retractable cords, but this is the next best thing.
Easy Cleaning Steps
- Pull the crevice tool out of the base of the cleaner.
- Place the crevice tool on the end of the hose.
- When cleaning is completed, store crevice tool back in the base of the cleaner and replace the hose in the hose adapter on the cleaner.
- Pull back on the power switch to the “open cup” position and lift dust cup away from cleaner.
- Remove dust cup filter and dump dust cup in a waste container.
- The filter can be cleaned by brushing off over a waste container.
- The dust cup can be rinsed under running water and should be completely dried before replacing on cleaner.