This strawberry peach smoothie tastes like summer! Use frozen pieces of fruit and you can enjoy it year-round.
I often find it difficult to eat a full breakfast first thing in the morning, so I usually have something light, like toast or cereal. Smoothies have become my go-to quick breakfast, though, for days when I’m heading out to an appointment, work, or to meet a friend.
Smoothies are filling, nutritious, and easy for me to digest. They’re also super-quick to make ahead. I like keeping 2 or 3 days worth of smoothies in my fridge. I use mason jars with or without handles. This means that I can have lids on my smoothie jars so I can easily take one with me in my purse as I’m heading out the door.
This recipe couldn’t be more simple, but I thought I’d share it with you, in case you’re looking for smoothie ideas to change things up.
This Strawberry Peach Smoothie recipe is
- has only 4 ingredients
- can be made ahead
- perfect for an on-the-go breakfast
- summer-y fresh
Strawberry Peach Smoothie (vegan)
- 1 cup yogurt coconut milk, soy or other
- 2 Medium peaches (or 1 ½ cups frozen peaches chopped - leave skin on if you'd like)
- 1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen, with stems removed
- ½ cup soy milk or other milk of your choice
- Prepare fruits.
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend on "crush ice" setting, then on "liquify" until full blended.
- Enjoy chilled.
If you make this recipe, please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it! And if you share it on social media, please tag me: @tazimdamji on Twitter and @celebratelifesadventures on Instagram. 🙂